The Ultimate Shopping Guide for Painting Furniture
After sharing post after post of painted furniture makeovers, a few home decor posts, personal posts and even a holiday gift guide I realized that the most simple thing that I have yet to share is a basic supply list. I’ve decided to put together an “everything but the furniture supply list” or an “Every Girls Shopping Guide to Painting Furniture“. Though I do realize that men paint furniture as well, so I suppose that wouldn’t be appropriate. But you get the idea. I have an arsenal of tools and supplies in my workshop and I will do my best to include as much as I can possibly think of.
Though, not always necessary tools are a major part of the furniture painting business. Many pieces are old and in need of sanding or repairs. Here is a list of some of my most used tools as well as links to each.
Disclosure: This supply list for painting furniture contains affiliate links for your convenience.
4. Screw Extractor Set (for those stubborn screws)
7. Wood Glue
8. Wood Glue Syringes (gets wood glue into those hard to reach small spaces with less mess)
1. Cling On Brushes (Flat are my Favorite)
2. Chip Brushes
Quality Furniture Paint
1. Pure Home Paint – NonToxic, VOC Free, 100% safe Paint
3. Plastic Shipping Wrap (every finished piece is wrapped for protection whether being delivered or picked up)
In the case that I forgot something you can also find many items in my Amazon Store:
I’ll be sharing this post at these fabulous link parties.
Don’t Forget – Follow :
Subscribe to our mailing list here:
PINTEREST PIN READY TO BE SHARED