The Ultimate Shopping Guide for Painting Furniture
After sharing post after post of painted furniture makeovers, a few home decor posts, personal posts and even a holiday gift guide I realized that the most simple thing that I have yet to share is a basic supply list. I’ve decided to put together an “everything but the furniture supply list” or an “Every Girls Shopping Guide to Painting Furniture“. Though I do realize that men paint furniture as well, so I suppose that wouldn’t be appropriate. But you get the idea. I have an arsenal of tools and supplies in my workshop and I will do my best to include as much as I can possibly think of.
Though, not always necessary tools are a major part of the furniture painting business. Many pieces are old and in need of sanding or repairs. Here is a list of some of my most used tools as well as links to each.
Disclosure: This supply list for painting furniture contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
1 – Dewalt Cordless Drill – how else would you drill new hardware holes, for example?
2. Dewalt Orbital Sander – when sanding to bare wood this is my go to, number one sander to get the job done.
3. Measuring Tape – for obvious reasons.
6. Assorted Sandpaper – it’s nearly impossible to paint furniture without using sandpaper, whether for prepping or distressing
7. Wood Glue – for simple repairs
1. Cling On Brushes (Flat are my Favorite)
2. Chip Brushes
Quality Furniture Paint
1. Pure Home Paint – NonToxic, VOC Free, 100% safe Paint
3. Plastic Shipping Wrap (every finished piece is wrapped for protection whether being delivered or picked up)
In the case that I forgot something you can also find many items in my Amazon Store:
I’ll be sharing this post at these fabulous link parties.
Don’t Forget – Follow :
Subscribe to our mailing list here:
PINTEREST PIN READY TO BE SHARED