A simple and crisp apple cider sangria recipe that you can enjoy all year round. This apple cider sangria makes the perfect drink to serve at your next Summer BBQ or after a day off Autumn apple picking. Apple sangria is easy to make and your guests will love it.
Who says apple cider sangria is only to be enjoyed in the Fall? This apple cider sangria recipe is great in the Autumn or the Summer because anything this good should be enjoyed all year round. Apple cider sangria is simple and crisp and can be made after a day of apple picking for a fall sangria with apple cider or after a day at the farmers market.
Disclosure: This apple cider sangria recipe post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Apple Cider Sangria Recipe
What You Will Need (Full Printable Recipe Available Below)
- 4 Apples, sliced
- Half Gallon Container Apple Cider
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 1 cup Vodka
- 4 cups Sprite
How to Make Apple Cider Sangria
- Gather your ingredients. We are making this apple cider sangria with moscato but you can swap out for pino grigio if you would like.
- Wash apples, then cut them into thick slices.
Squeeze lemon juice onto your apple slices and toss well to coat. This should prevent the apples from turning brown.
Pour the bottle of wine and one cup of vodka into a pitcher. You can get creative and use a flavored vodka if you would like. (maybe caramel or vanilla vodka?)
Add the apple slices and allow the fruit to soak for one hour.
Next, add two cups of sprite and a half gallon of apple cider before serving.
Add four cups of ice and enjoy.
You can also try freezing some of the fruit to keep the drink cold even longer! This apple cider sangria recipe makes the perfect crisp drink to serve at your next BBQ in the summer or for a cozy fall afternoon.
Easy Apple Cider Sangria Recipe (Printable Version)
- 4 apples, sliced
- 1 half gallon container apple cider
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 cup vodka
- 4 cups Sprite
- 1 lemon
- Wash the apples, then cut them into thick slices.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto the apple slices and toss well to coat. This should prevent them from turning brown.
- Pour the bottle of wine and one cup of vodka into a pitcher. (Get creative with flavored vodka if you'd like)
- Add apple slices and allow the fruit to soak for one hour.
- Next, add two cups of sprite and a half gallon of apple cider before serving.
- Add four cups of ice and enjoy.
- Try freezing some of the fruit to keep the drink cold even longer!
Don’t Forget – Follow Just the Woods and Share this post to Inspire others: