Disclosure: These blog resources include affiliate links. You can read more about my disclosure policy here. I have used and/or still use all of these resources. I would not recommend them if I didn’t have first-hand knowledge of them.
Blog Resources for All Levels
When I started blogging not too long ago I
was still am, easily overwhelmed with all of the information available out there. I wish there was a one-stop shop for everything you need to know. Of course, that isn’t possible, but I’ve compiled some of the amazing links that have helped me so far along the way. If you are interested in learning what you need to start a blog, how to blog, just starting out or ready to take the next step in blogging – all of the following links, ebooks and websites are amazing blog resources for products, marketing, optimizing, etc and have all played a huge part in my blogging adventure and I continue to learn each and every day.
- Ultimate Blogging Bootcamp
- I can not rave enough about this course! If you already have a blog but feel stuck, then this one is for you. This is not a pre-recorded course, but rather a LIVE training which forces you to commit to setting the time aside to dig in and really work towards making your blog grow and monetize by growing a crowd of raving fans.
- Building a Framework Ebook
- This eBook is great for beginners who are just starting a blog. The course gives the foundations needed to get started and build your blog.
- Dominate The Search Engines Using Web Master Tools
- This eCourse is fundamental to understanding and learning how to use your Google search console and webmaster tools.
- Skyrocket Blog Pageviews Using Google Analytics
- This course is the next step after the Dominate course above. This course digs deep into understanding and learning how to use your Google Analytics information to improve your blog and SEO.
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers
- This eCourse covers everything you need to know to start monetizing your blog with affiliate sales. Or if you have already started using affiliates but aren’t seeing any money, this course will show you how to improve your affiliate marketing on your blog.
- My Own eBook! – All Things Decoupage
- My eBook is more about technique and not necessarily a blog resource. But I couldn’t not include it.
- Opt-In Monster
- Opt-in Monster is a platform that you can add to your blog/website to create custom popups and sign up forms to gain subscribers to your email list.
- Skimlinks is used for affiliate marketing.
- Tailwind has been instrumental in increasing visibility of pins on Pinterest, therefore, increasing visits to the blog. I also wrote a post about How to Use Tailwind
- In addition to using Tailwind, I also use BoardBooster to schedule pins to Pinterest, create Campaigns, Pin looping and more.
- Just like Skimlinks (above) this is another network for affiliate marketing.
Don’t Forget – Follow Just the Woods and Share this post to Inspire others:
Stay connected! For more tips and tricks sign up here :