Disclosure: This mango pineapple smoothie recipe post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
What You Will Need (Full Printable Recipe Available Below)
How to Make a Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Gather all of your ingredients. You can freeze your fruit the night before or buy already frozen. This is part of what makes this smoothie recipe so great. If you don’t have fresh fruit on hand or if it is out of season you can always buy a bag of frozen pineapple and frozen mango at the store.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large blender or food processor. This is the one that I have: Blender and I love it. Blend until smooth. For a thinner consistency, you can add a little water, for thicker you can add ice cubes.
- You have an option with this mango pineapple smoothie. You can either use organic greek yogurt OR vanilla protein powder. This is the protein powder that I use because it is vegan, soy free, gluten free and dairy free. (here) More and more I opt for a scoop of protein powder over greek yogurt as I have been leaning towards dairy free. But, of course, this is personal preference.
- Enjoy as is or top with your choice of fresh mango pieces, fresh pineapple, a cherry, and/or flaked coconut.
- Serve right away.
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe (Printable Version)
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 1 container vanilla Greek yogurt (or about 1/2 cup) (freeze for a thicker smoothie)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
Combine all ingredients in a blender
Blend until smooth
Top with frozen mango chunks, frozen pineapple chunks, maraschino cherry and/or coconut flakes for garnish (optional)
makes 1 large or 2 small smoothies
If you are a lover of all things pineapple then make sure to check out this pineapple shaped pina colada DIY Lotion Bar recipe.