The best DIY blogs. Each month I have the pleasure of joining my fellow DIY bloggers in monthly DIY blog shares and blog hops. We all share DIY projects for you in the world of DIY. Bringing you tons of painted furniture inspiration, DIY tutorials, and ideas. Find different DIY blog styles and techniques.
Each month I have the pleasure of joining my fellow DIY bloggers in monthly DIY blog shares and blog hops. We all share what we are working on to bring you more bang for your buck in the world of DIY. Bringing you tons of painted furniture inspiration and DIY tutorials and ideas. Find different DIY blog styles and techniques.
The monthly Furniture Fixer Upper DIY blog share includes some of the best DIY blogs on the internet.
You can check out all of these talented painted furniture blogs here:
Make sure to check out our past monthly blog hops here and anywhere you see Furniture Fixer Uppers!
Power Tool Challenge Team
Another fun monthly DIY blog get together focuses a bit less on furniture makeovers and more on power tools. Each month the power tool challenge team creates new projects and our projects are geared around a particular theme and must include the use of at least one power tool during the project.
The members of the monthly power tool challenge sometimes vary, since we choose when we can and can’t participate. But you will find great DIY blogs like:
Check out our past monthly projects here: Power Tool Challange!
The most recent monthly DIY blog share group that I am joining is the newly organized Furniture Flippers. Similar to the furniture fixer-uppers, we will be sharing our furniture makeovers to bring you more ideas but from different DIY blogs.
You already know me, Kandice from Just the Woods. In case you are just now finding me, here is a little snippet about me and my blog.
- Hey, I’m Kandice – I’m a mom to 2 little ones (ages 5 & 7), I’m a wife to my supportive husband who is often my muscle for heavy items and thief of my tools. I’m a Navy veteran- I served 5 years active duty in an FA-18A fighter jet squadron down in Virginia back in the 90’s. I’m also a retired NYPD Detective. Lastly, I’m the artist behind Just the Woods blog where I share my love for DIY, painted furniture, and healthy eating.
Now, let me introduce you to some of my furniture flippin friends and their DIY blogs.
- Hello! I’m Carrie from Lovely Etc. where I share ideas for creating a home you love for less. I’m in the process of transforming our dated 1970s ranch into a home I absolutely love using lots of garage sale finds, DIY projects, and plenty of color. I love to share my trash to treasure upcycled projects and DIY tutorials along the way to inspire others to get creative and make the most of the homes they have right now instead of waiting for someday.
- Hi! My name is Carrie and I’m addicted to refinishing furniture. I’m pretty sure this is a thing because ever since I painted and flipped my first piece of furniture, I’ve had this re-occurring urge to go back to the thrift store, buy more second-hand furniture and fix it up. Paint is magical, friends! Honestly, it is. If you haven’t refinished a piece of furniture, you really should give it a try! Help yourself to my FREE Furniture Painting Guidebook. It’s packed with 9 full pages of tips and tricks for both beginning and advanced DIY-ers! It doesn’t have to cost a fortune to style your home and my mission is to demonstrate that, one furniture piece at a time. At Thirty-Eighth Street, you’ll find LOTS of inexpensive furniture refinishing ideas that will both inspire and encourage you to try something new. Learn secrets for layering paint and distressing furniture – I’m here to give you high fives and tators every step of the way!
- Hi, I’m Jenny, and I’m a vintage-loving, furniture-refinishing, budget-decorating blogger at Refresh Living. Basically, I love to shop at garage sales, estate sales, flea markets, and thrift stores and find creative ways to repurpose, create and decorate our home on a big-time budget. One of my readers’ favorite posts is where I spill all my secrets on the best type of paint for furniture. Because, if you love decorating on a budget too, you probably know in the transformative power of paint! I also love to build and make my own projects to keep decorating costs to a minimum. I walked through the steps on how to make wooden signs and how to design and transfer large lettering or graphics to make a sign, which has saved me a ton of money as well. Come on over and say hi!
- Hi there, I’m Lindsey from Repurpose and Upcycle. I don’t have a handyman in my back pocket or mad craftsman skills, I’m just a girl with a desire to create. I love a great furniture flip, a budget-friendly home project or update and any type of craft. My passion is turning trash to treasure, with an emphasis on modern farmhouse style.
- Hello! My name is Randi and I blog over at A Fresh-Squeezed Life and I just love chatting about DIY Home Decor on a budget. I live in a small house in sunny Colorado and on most weekends you will find me at yard sales and thrift stores looking for items that have possibilities and a tiny price tag. A coat of paint, a bit of fabric, and some imagination have transformative powers that have helped in creating a home that is very much “me”. And I love showing others how to do it too! Free free to visit me anytime because I love to talk “making things”!
Facebook Groups full of DIY Blogs, Ideas, and Inspiration
If you spend an abundance of time on Facebook then make sure to check out, join, and follow these DIY Facebook groups:
- All The Things with Just the Woods – more than painted furniture. We share painted furniture projects, DIY makeovers, woodworking, smoothies, and food.
- Upcycle Sharin – focused on upcycle and repurposing one project at a time.
- Make it New – repurpose and DIY ideas & inspiration
Don’t Forget – Follow Just the Woods and Share this post to Inspire others:
Stay connected! For more tips and tricks sign up here :