Your health is your best investment and you are worth it!
What is Nutrition Coaching?
Nutrition coaching focuses on supporting YOU and empowering individual wellness transformations. I will help YOU look at health holistically and work towards a greater quality of life. Together we will work towards taking the steps towards long term behavioral change. There is more to health than the food on your plate.
Health is a not a destination but a journey.
What Does a Nutrition Coach Do?
A nutrition coach offers a growth mindset and understands that growth takes time. The change that transforms in YOU is a result of the work that YOU do. I am here to assist and guide you in your journey. I will help you develop and progress towards your personal wellness goals by:
- building self awareness of feelings, mindsets, and behaviors
- exploring areas of life that may be out of balance
- setting effective and achievable goals
- implementing healthy lifestyle changes
- staying accountable
Keep in mind that change does not happen over night. It requires patience and self love. What works for one person may not work for someone else. We are all unique and require a unique approach to what works.
Nutrition Coaching is for You if You are ready to:
- make some changes
- put yourself first
- love and accept yourself
- let go of emotional eating
- stop looking at food as good and bad
- we will focus on building a healthy relationship with food
- enjoying better foods rather than eliminating foods
- make lasting and positive changes in your life
Lasting change takes time, we don’t develop bad habits overnight nor will be develop positive habits overnight. Be patient with yourself and trust the process.
Together we will create a plan that will help you achieve your goals through small, actionable steps. This includes building simple habits, in small manageable steps, in an easy and maintainable way.
Often we know better, but we don’t always do better. Im here to help you stay on track.
How Long Does It Take?
There is no set timeline when it comes to behavioral lifestyle change. There is no one size fits all. This one-on-one coaching program is set up in 3 month cycles. You can start with 3 months, during which we will touch base regularly and then you decide whether you would like to continue on or not. This is your journey and it is up to you.
Nutrition Coaching is NOT for You if:
- you are not ready to change your life
- you don’t want to take action on your goals.
- you are comfortable having a difficult relationship with food
- you have a clinically diagnosed eating disorder
- you want to get rid of the symptoms, but not the cause
Getting Started with a Nutrition Coach
Getting started we will set a time for an initial consultation and assessment of your present condition through a series of simple questions. Next, we will review some diet and lifestyle adjustments to support your health and vitality and uncover the habits that contributed to your current lack of health and the steps to reverse this.
Are You Ready?
If you are ready to get started? Contact me at: [email protected] to set up an initial consultation.