Need ice cream float ideas for your little sweeties? This strawberry ice cream float is a sweet treat for your little cupids. Since there is no alcohol in this strawberry float it is perfect for the kids or kid at heart. It’s also super easy to make too. Win-win.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Cupid’s Valentine Strawberry Ice Cream Float
What You Will Need (Full Printable Recipe Available Below)
How to Make an Ice Cream Float
- Hold your glass diagonally and squeeze your strawberry syrup along the sides of the glass. Allow the syrup to drip down the glass.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into your glass.
- Top with strawberry banana fruit juice of your choice until the glass is full.
- Drop a straw and enjoy immediately.
This tasty ice cream float recipe is easy to make and a nice sweet treat for your kids on valentines day. You can opt for a healthier version with low sugar, organic ingredients. Or go full sweetness with all the sugar. Easily adjustable to suit your family’s needs. Plus, if you have small children and dread taking them to the grocery store you can always check out Peapod. Have the groceries delivered to your kitchen and save yourself the headache of shopping with the kids.
Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream Float (Printable Version)
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Syrup
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strawberry Banana Fruit Juice, as needed
- Holding the glass diagonally, squeeze the strawberry syrup along the inside of the glass.
- Place down and allow the strawberry syrup to drip down the sides of the glass.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into the glass.
- Top with strawberry-banana fruit juice until the glass is full.
- Add a straw and enjoy immediately.
Looking for more Valentines Day ideas for the kids? Check out these Super Sweet Valentines Day Craft Ideas & Recipes! Or just check out these projects: Valentines Day.