Delicious and healthy smoothie bowl recipe for when you want a smoothie but need a little something more. This simple and easy smoothie bowl recipe will fill you up without weighing you down. See how to make a smoothie bowl that you will love.
When you love smoothies as much as I do, you have to also have a delicious smoothie bowl recipe or two in your bag of recipe tricks. This triple berry smoothie bowl recipe is so yummy and it’s healthy and easy to make. That is a triple win if you ask me. I even make sure that this smoothie bowl recipe serves 2 so that you have enough to share with a friend.
Disclosure: This smoothie bowl recipe post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Triple Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
What You Will Need (Full Printable Recipe Available Below)
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Blueberries
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1 cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (this is the one that I use and Love: HERE)
- Topping Ideas (use one or more or all)
- 1 teaspoon of Unsweetened Coconut Chips
- 1 teaspoon of Hemp Seeds
- a small handful of Fresh or Frozen Berries
- 1 teaspoon of Chia Seeds
- Sliced Almonds
- Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- 1 teaspoon of Almond butter
How to Make a Healthy Smoothie Bowl
Gather all of your ingredients. You can use freeze your fruit the night before or buy already frozen. When freezing bananas, make sure to remove the peel first. I like to keep a container in the freezer with frozen bananas for all of my smoothies. This way I don’t have to plan ahead as much 🙂 You can slice them, cut them in half or leave them whole.
1. In a blender (this is the one that I have: Blender), combine the almond (or coconut milk), frozen banana and frozen berries, maple and the protein powder.
2. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Pour your smoothie mixture into two wide bowls.
4. Top with one or more smoothie bowl toppings from the “toppings” list. We love fresh berries, coconut chips, hemp seeds and sliced almonds.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Find more delicious healthy smoothie recipes here: Smoothies!
Triple Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe (Printable Version)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder optional
- small handful of Fresh or Frozen Berries
- 1 tsp unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sliced almonds
- 1 tsp chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 tsp almond butter
In a blender, combine the almond or coconut milk, frozen banana and frozen berries, maple and the protein powder (if using).
Blend on high until smooth.
Pour smoothie mixture into two wide bowls.
Top with one or more smoothie toppings from the “toppings” list.