Disclosure: This peppermint sugar scrub recipe post contains affiliate links for your convenience and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Supply List for DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Materials Needed / Source List
(Makes 1 1/2 cups)
Homemade Vanilla Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- First, gather you essential oil sugar scrub ingredients.
- Start off by adding the sugar to a small mixing bowl and set aside. If your coconut oil is in solid form, place it in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds or until it is completely melted.
- Add the peppermint essential oil. (find it HERE)
- The vanilla soap scent. (find it HERE)
- And the Vitamin E oil to your coconut oil. (find it HERE) Stir well to combine.
- Pour the oil mixture into the sugar.
- Mix well.
- Make sure to stir well to distribute the oils.
- Transfer to your favorite airtight glass container.
What to Do with DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Obviously, you want to keep some of your sweet-smelling homemade sugar scrub for yourself. You can store in an airtight glass container like this one with its own scoop and display in your bathroom. (HERE)
But this aromatic DIY peppermint sugar scrub recipe also makes a great gift for friends, family and even teachers for the holiday season. Pack them individually in these smaller containers with a bow and voila, perfect gift! (HERE)
How to Use Vanilla Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- To use your homemade body scrub in the shower, wet your skin with warm water and apply your vanilla peppermint sugar scrub to your body.
- Using your fingers or a washcloth, massage your skin in a circular motion working the mint sugar scrub into your skin. The sugar will exfoliate and the coconut and Vitamin E oils will soften and moisturize your skin. Enjoy the sweet, cool, and uplifting aromas of vanilla and peppermint!
- When finished rinse the sugar scrub off with warm water and gently pat dry with a towel.
Lastly, apply your favorite skin moisturizer to seal in the moisture. If you don’t have a favorite yet, then you may just love this organic peppermint hand and body lotion to keep that fresh and cool peppermint feel to your skin. You can get it HERE.
Make sure to also check out the awesome benefits of using essential oils and other great essential oil recipes!
You May Also Like
Love the thought of natural and amazing smelling peppermint sugar scrub but don’t have the time to make your own sugar scrub? Here are some great sugar scrubs available online:
- Spa Redi Mint & Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub Glow can be found HERE
- Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub can be found HERE
- Peppermint Reviving Pumice Exfoliating Foot Scrub can be found HERE
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub can be found HERE
- Pure Brown Sugar Scrub can be found HERE
- Exfoliating Organic Body Scrub found HERE
- Raspberry Lemon Sugar Scrub found HERE
- Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub found HERE
- Charcoal Salt & Sugar Scrub found HERE
- Himilayan Scrub found HERE
- Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub found HERE
- Vegan Coconut Lip Scrub found HERE
- Arabica Coffee Scrub found HERE
- Pomegranate Sugar Scrub found HERE
Don’t Forget – Follow Just the Woods and Share this post to Inspire others:
Stay connected! For more tips and tricks sign up here :