DIY Makeup Remover Pads with natural ingredients and essential oils. These homemade makeup remover wipes will leave you feeling clean and fresh without chemicals. Make your own makeup remover at home with this homemade eye makeup remover recipe.
Can we talk about natural DIY beauty products? I admit that I like to keep things simple, and natural so these DIY makeup remover pads are perfect. Before I learned how to make my own natural makeup remover I would use a baby wipe to clean around my eyes to get rid of the morning raccoon look. But why use baby wipes when you can make your own DIY makeup remover wipes the natural way with only a few simple ingredients.
Disclosure: This DIY makeup remover pads post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
DIY Makeup Remover Pads Ingredients
What You Will Need
How to Make Homemade Makeup Remover Wipes
You aren’t going to believe just how easy it is to make natural makeup remover wipes yourself! Here are the simple steps to making your DIY makeup remover pads.
- Gather your ingredients. You can use a fancy glass container or a simple mason jar. You can also use any lavender essential oil. For the cotton pads, you can use any plain cotton rounds.
- Working in layers, pour half of the sunflower oil into your glass container. Add 2-3 drops of lavender and mix well.
- Next, add half of the cotton pads, then add other ½ of the sunflower oil, then 2-3 drops of lavender, then add the remaining cotton pads.
- Make sure to seal the container tightly when not in use.
The lovely lavender aroma will make removing your makeup enjoyable.
Of course, you can use any essential oil that you would like in your natural makeup remover wipes recipe, but I personally love the scent of lavender.
You may also like:
Love natural homemade DIY beauty products? If you like this then you may also like more natural DIY posts and recipes here: natural DIY
Love the thought of natural makeup remover but don’t have the time to DIY? Here are a few options that you may enjoy:
- 100% organic lavender makeup remover HERE
- Facial Wipes Infused with Rose Hip Essential Oil-Alcohol and Paraben Free HERE
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Facial Wipes HERE
- Aesthetica Makeup Removing Wipes HERE
Don’t Forget – Follow Just the Woods and Share this post to Inspire others:
Stay connected! For more tips and tricks sign up here :