Enjoy this delicious strawberry banana protein smoothie for a snack or breakfast. Healthy and delicious smoothie with protein. This protein fruit smoothie is sure to please your taste buds.
If you haven’t figured it out by now I should tell you that I am an absolute smoothie addict. I literally have one smoothie every single day since I started clean eating and focusing on a healthy lifestyle. I can honestly tell you that I enjoy a smoothie every day not because I have to but because I love them to the point that I look forward to them. Some days I opt for a chocolate smoothie recipe with raw cacao and other days I go for one of my healthy protein smoothies. This delicious strawberry banana protein smoothie is another easy to make healthy protein smoothie recipe that you will love.
Disclosure: This strawberry banana protein shake post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe
What You Will Need (Full Printable Recipe Available Below)
How to Make a Strawberry Banana Protein Shake
This banana strawberry protein smoothie is actually very similar to my Very Berry Smoothie Recipe. But with a slight change of a few smoothie ingredients, you can create a completely different strawberry protein smoothie. Plus I always love to add my favorite protein powder to my smoothie recipes, especially after working out. This strawberry smoothie recipe also makes a great grab and go breakfast smoothie for when you are short on time. Make sure to enjoy your delicious strawberry banana protein shake in your Yeti tumbler. The Yeti keeps drinks super cold or hot for a very long time.
Steps to Make Your Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Gather your ingredients to make your banana strawberry protein .
- Add all of your ingredients in the blender. If you are unsure of what blender is a good option for making smoothies, you can find a wide variety online HERE.
- Mix your ingredients on high speed for thirty seconds.
- Check the consistency of the smoothie.
- If your protein smoothie is too thick, add more water, or almond milk and blend 60 more seconds until thoroughly blended. The texture should be thick but thin enough to drink through a straw. I like to start with 1/2 cup of liquid and increase as needed.
- Serve cold and enjoy.
- You can also add a fresh strawberry for extra sweetness if you’d like.
Make sure to check out my kitchen essentials list for what your kitchen needs for healthy eating: Kitchen Essentials
And find more delicious healthy smoothie recipes here: Smoothies!
Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe (Printable Version)
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Single Serving Greek Yogurt
- Water or Almond Milk
You can sub out cashew milk yogurt or coconut yogurt for a dairy free option
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 8gSugar: 29gProtein: 18g