20 Delicious Christmas Desserts to Make Your Mouth Water. Christmas truffles, pie and fudge recipes. Desserts to satisfy all of your holiday sweets cravings.
When the crafting is done we all must eat. What’s better than an amazing collection of Christmas desserts. This list has my mouth watering! I can smell my kitchen now. From fudge to cupcakes, truffles to pie this list has it all. You are sure to impress your family and guests with these dessert recipes this Christmas! What is your favorite Christmas dessert? Did it make the list? Tell me below. Be sure to share this list with friends and family. Someone pass me a slice of Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie. Please and thanks! I hope you all are blessed with a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! All my love.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure policy.
20 Recipes for your Favorite Christmas Desserts
1. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes
2. Gingerbread Fudge
3. Chocolate Covered Peppermint Blondies
4. Candy Cane Chocolate Cups (PICTURED)
5. Chocolate Candy Cane Pretzels
6. Gingerbread Snowmen Cake Pops (PICTURED)
7. Reeses Peanut Butter Brownies
8. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
9. Peppermint No-Bake Bars
10. Reeses Cheesecake Brownies
11. Gingerbread Cake
12. Chocolate Toffee Truffles
13. Flourless Chocolate Truffle Cake (PICTURED)
14. Cherry Vanilla Baked Alaska
15. Puppy Chow Pecans
16. Chocolate Walnut Fudge
17. Vanilla Buttercream Candies
18. Christmas Tree Rice Krispy Treats
19. Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie (PICTURED)
20. White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse Pie (PICTURED)
*Bonus Christmas Dessert is my favorite sweet treat: Chocolate Rum Balls!
Don’t Forget – Follow Just the Woods and Share this post to Inspire others: